Getting financial aid 1 Fighting an Uphill Battle From My past(a) to My Future XXXXXX PSY 202 Dr. Linkin April 10, 2012 2 I. Where I came from. a. City I grew up in b. As a Baby c. Family II. Factors that lead to addiction. a. Family History b. Anxiety/Depression c. Low Self-Esteem/Peer Pressure III. move up back from rock bottom. a. Admitting my problem b. Getting Help c. Seeing a Future IV. Where I am today. a. School/Work b. Health c. Mental V. Future a. Graduation b. Future job c. Future family Getting Help 3 When I was little and people asked me what do you think you leave behind be when you grow up, I never mentation my answer would be an addict. However, an addict is what I became. In this paper, I will analyze experiences and factors from my past and show how they contributed to the person I was in the past and the person I am today. I will also include where I hope to be in the future. I was natural in Fredericksburg, VA in 1975. It is a quiet city noted for its Civil War History. there is not very much for a teenager or young adult to do here.

However it is located discipline between Washington DC and Richmond, VA which was great for finding sport when I was young. My mom smoked when she was significant with me. When a pregnant woman smokes, it can cause a low kind weight baby, stillbirth, or reduced cognitive ability in the newborn (Witt & Mossler, 2010, Health and Physical Development, para. 10). I was born 5 pounds and had to stay in an incubator for a nobble time. My mom has always said I was one of the cudgel babies in the world. I was colicky, so I cried for the first 6 months of my life. I was also sick with colds and ear infections off and on for the first year of my life. There was actually a meditate done on bad babies and easy babies (Witt & Mossler, 2010, Socioemotional, para. 1 & 2). In these studies they found... If you want to get a beneficial essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayOrder your essay at
Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment