To Drill or Not to Drill? Since President Obama has been pick out and trying to push forward his agenda for the States to be dependent on foreign vegetable anele I emotional state he is wasting time and energy of other pack to push this issue. I feel that there are much eventful issues such as health care, jobs, and the safety of our citizens that he needs to be focused on to a greater extent than where America is getting their oil. I understand that having oil is important besides what intimately the safety of our citizens or the matter of which how plurality are going to pay to take care of them. What makes this issue more important than anything else? I think that once jobs are more on the market and we have more money to carry this agenda to be dependent on foreign oil thus he should push it more but until then he should find other issues that are more important and take care of those issues first.

The thoughts that are hindering me agreeing to this is the fact that our rural area is already suffering enough with us being in a lot of debt and not enough jobs for everyone in the U.S. alike the fact that we had to almost have a government closing due to the economy should say a lot about Obama pushing the issue of us being dependent on oil when we cant be dependent on our debt. The only elan I could stop thinking this way is to see a plan in place by Obama to make more jobs available and also show that batch will be taken care of when it comes to their health. If Obama were to put the people of the United States first and not worry about oil I think I could switch the way I am thinking. If you want to get a full essay, baseball club it on our website:
OrderessayOrder your essay at
Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment