Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Straight to Curly

Alana Ferdinand English Thurday 22nd February, 2012 Curly to Straight I am currently in the cosmetology field. I love every aspect of vibrissa exactly my favorite is relaxing the tomentum. A relaxer is a type of chemical substance used to straighten the pigcloth permanently. Its used by people generally women with afro textured hair, who want to straighten their course curly hair without having to use the pressing comb or hot comb. There argon two types of relaxer, a forgather up and a virgin. A virgin relaxer is when the hair is internal (still in its curly or wavy form) and you relax the hair from the root to the tip. A touchup relaxer is when the hair is already relax provided the new growth needs to be relax. While this is sportswoman to do it is also very dangerous to the client if not done correctly. As a general rule, when I am applying a relaxer to someone hair I must survey and feel the hair setoff to take if it is strong and has elasticity. This first will allow me to determine if the hair is strong decorous to handle the chemical process. People who know they are departure to get a relaxer two weeks prior build up the integrity of their hair by doing a protein treatment to the hair which give the hair its strength and elasticity.
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
Mostly importantly I will do a strand test which is victorious a strand of the person hair an applying the relaxer to the strand to see what type of relaxer to use on their hair. Every hair (even though curly) is not the same so each person hair would require a different strength of relaxer ranging from mild to strong. I will also ask the client if they have shampooed their hair the week of and if they have irritated the scalp by scratching, brushing or styling. If the scalp is irritated it can have lacerations on it which would cause burning if the relaxer comes into contact with that area. All this can cloak the out come of the relaxer. Another important question I ask is if they are currently on any medication. If they are on medications for diabetes, heart or... If you want to get a beat essay, order it on our website: Orderessay

Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment