Discipline Plan Sherri Uhlig Cal Baptist University Personal Philosophy * What are your views and beliefs slightly students? Do you think children are inherently good or inherently frightful? Do you think students are pursuited in check or do they view it as exclusively something they must endure? I cogitate that students strike the capableness to be whatever they want to be. I stool cognize some students that have been very bad, and also some children that have been very good. Usu onlyy I have noticed the pincers behavior heavily reflects on how their parents raised them. I do believe that a child who is inherently bad can be influenced to be inherently good, especially in the younger age all children are pleasers. Most of all children that first start school are interested in school. It is usually their school experience that keeps the childrens interests in school or in return makes them hate it. It is our role as a teacher to dish out keep the childrens interest in school so that way they dont view school as something they must endure. I believe that teachers decided to be teachers to help children out in all(prenominal) way possible. We should know how to deal with childrens emotional natural and intellectual needs. For some students a teacher is the only soul that cares about them.

I do believe that if a teachers does their pedigree right than they can impact many students in a positive way. It is a teachers responsibility to have the proper focus and take in the classroom to help it flow. If the discipline is too harsh, than the students will not care about doing well. If the discipline is too easy then the students are liberation to walk all over the teacher. Good management and discipline is rewarded with a good classroom so most of the direction should be on how to accomplish a good management and discipline program. There are many techniques that a teacher can use to make an established control in the classroom. One of the most important ideas a... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment