Week Nine Final Project: Student option Guide Jenny Davis Axia College of University of Phoenix At the beginning of this course I was quite nervous about starting school, but during the past nine weeks I have become comfortable in the encyclopedism environment. Through the weeks of the course I was able to learn umteen an(prenominal) techniques and information that allowed me to thrive, not only as a scholarly person in axia, but also personally and professionally. Learning in an information age has taught me: how to use the axia educational resources, donnish honesty, condition and achieving goals, time management, reading comprehension and retention, and personality and learning styles. I believe that with the foundation provided within these lessons that I will provide at the University of Phoenix. Using Axias Educational Resources Axias learner website is set up to be user friendly and induce you access to any tools and resources you will need throughout your academic career. University of Phoenix offers a variety of educational resources within its possess axia site that allow you to complete research and complete assignments as well as impede the assignments for grammatical errors or plagiarism.

The rivet for Writing Excellence (CWE), rigid under the subroutine library tab, allows you to learn completed assignments to be proofread for spelling and grammatical errors. This masking is known as WritePoint, and I have found it to be an extremely valuable tool throughout this course. Within the university library itself are several options on ways to research information. I also found the grammar and writing guide in the CWE implemental for brushing up on my grammar. Another application, Plagiarism Checker, located within the CWE as well allows you to submit the paper to check and maintain originality. I will be writing many papers throughout the course of my education and it is of the utmost splendor that all my work be my own. With all the material available, Axias... If you postulate to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment