When answering the tasks here please refer to any experience you have had in the menageroom, or experiences you have notable while observing another instructor, as either a student or onlooker.
Task 1 How heap a teacher use his/her physical presence and function in the classroom?
The teacher female genital organ constantly walk nearly the classroom, in front of and between the students desks. When two students are lecture and not paying attention in class, the teacher can respond by moving himself/herself closer to the talking students. through with(predicate) his/her physical presence, the teacher can discourage unacceptable behavior.
For the voice I always use some slogans to ask for mutism or liven up the lesson.
If I say period stop stop they should say yes yes yes and keep quiet.
If is say who is the exceed? they should say I am the scoop to liven up a lesson
Task 2 Is there a best seating arrangement for a class? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the dissimilar seating plans?
The way the teacher organizes the position of the students depends on office available, types of chairs/tables, age of the students, nationality and student personality.
Although I find that uniting faltering students with firmer students is difficult in large classes or in schools where I dont know the students that well, I like to baffle weak students together with strong students. Pairing weak students with strong students insures that the weak students dont get left behind. This pairing gives the stronger students a sense of ownership in the side of meat class because they are acting as helpers or teaching assistants during the English lessons.
Orderly Rows
The advantage of the Orderly Rows seating arrangement is that the teacher has a clear view of all the students and all the students can see the teacher. Lecturing is easy because the teacher can detect eye contact and discipline problems are reduced. The teacher should be able to move freely around the classroom if the...If you inadequacy to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment