So when I discovered that the artistic production of Living Foundation was conducting workshops for all coolies, irrespective of their religion and caste of the Delhi railway station -- and that quite a few of them were Brahmins -- I thought I could share this story and the Sulabh Shauchalayas scoop, with a few journalistic acquaintances, who would jump on it with glee. Unfortunately I was very wrong. Initially, some young journalists were enthusiastic and joined us in our investigation. We expected the story to hit the headlines soon and be interpreted up by the entire press, hungry for something different than the run into of the medicos, or Arjun Singhs adamant attitude. But nothing happened. We called them day after day, proposed some more data, but still no story came out. Then one of the young journalists, working for one of the largest media outfits in India told us off the record that the sub-editor, backed by the editor, had killed the story in true journalistic freedom. The... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website: Orderessay
Order your essay at Orderessay and get a 100% original and high-quality custom paper within the required time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment