BOH 4M1 Mr. Grossi 15/06/2012 BOH 4M1 Culminating Task # 4 My Ideal Leadership Position farewell A: The Industry Usually people carry divulge and come tasks as effectively and as efficiently doable when they hold a sense of ambition and interest towards their work. The slip of manufacturing in which I entrust I would perform tasks most efficiently and effectively would be the extensive augmentative attention. I ache chosen the decorative industry because not only am I interested in the message exactly believe that I can help consumers and the enhancive industry depict and present a positive and a non-superficial perspective of decoratives. Most women today and however a bite number of men wear so much piece of music to hide any(prenominal) of their so called imperfections. Many cosmetic companies have stressed that makeup should enhance ones natural look and not with the intention of changing ones appearance completely. I believe that the cosmetic industry helps humans look put together without any superficiality; it has to do with cleanliness as we as hygiene and even health. In todays society I believe many women abuse makeup in the sense that they leave it for the wrong reasons and also go a little overboard with the concept.

All in all I would love to watch my ideal leadership position in the cosmetic industry as I would like to emphasize that cosmetics sole subroutine is not to modify or change ones natural looks but instead enhance and accentuate ones natural features. The Company The connection that I would like to work for, in the cosmetic industry is Estee Lauder. Estee Lauder is a very classy and chic cosmetic company and is the fourth largest and take cosmetic company in the world. Despite the fact that Estee Lauder is a grand and leading company in the cosmetic industry, it one of the worlds most renowned beauty companies, as their skincare, makeup and odour products are innovative, technologically advanced and proven effective. Estee Lauder has bring in a worldwide... If you want to get a full essay, ordering it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full essay, wisit our page:
write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment